Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wednesday Hodgepodge

                                                     
1. What creeps you out?
Men who wear their hair long on top and comb over to try and hide a bald spot.  Hey bald is beautiful.

2. What's your least favorite candy?
Lolly Pops

3. Are you a fan of scary movies?  What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?
I hate scary movies.  Silence of the Lambs was scariest, and I will not see another one, not even on TV.

4. What part of life confuses you the most?
How can I be so old, and feel so young?

5. Pumpkin, sunflower, sesame, poppy...what's your favorite seed?
Love them all, sesame is probably my most favorite.

6. Imagine your life ten years from today...what's changed?
I will probably have some gray hair, and be a bit slower getting around.  But technology will be so much advanced that it will make up for my deficiencies.

7.  What do you a) love the most and b) like the least about the Hodgepodge? 
I love the variety of subjects that Hodgepodge covers, I wish I had more time to read all the responses.

8.  Insert your own random thought here.
I have been following the news regarding the East Coast flooding, and my heart goes out to all those who have lost so much.  I will be contributing to the Red Cross to help out, and will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Hope everyone has a fun Halloween.

7 comments:

  1. Love your #6! Sounds great to me. :) And I agree that I wish I had more time to read everyone's answers. I try to read lots, but can't seem to get everybody. (And I have never understood the comb-over!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My answer to getting is NEVER. I don't plan to grow-up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never would have come up with a combover as the answer to number 1 but it is so true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you...I still feel like I'm 18 years old...most days! Not a fan of combovers, either! Donald Trump needs to try something new!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Silence of the Lambs could qualify as an answer for #1 too!

    Says "Aubilocks," (me) Gray hair is a choice; 10 years from now there will probably be better ways to say no to it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still lots of damage and recovering to be done in this area. Our church has partnered with a church on Staten Island and will be delivering care packages this weekend. I just dropped off a bunch of stuff I'd collected and gotten from friends-personal items like shampoo, razors, bandaids, etc. Still people in our town without power too, but Staten Island was one of the hardest hit areas.

    I'm trying to get around to all the Hodgepodges from last week...happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete