Wednesday, October 31, 2012
1. What creeps you out?
Men who wear their hair long on top and comb over to try and hide a bald spot. Hey bald is beautiful.
2. What's your least favorite candy?
3. Are you a fan of scary movies? What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?
I hate scary movies. Silence of the Lambs was scariest, and I will not see another one, not even on TV.
4. What part of life confuses you the most?
How can I be so old, and feel so young?
5. Pumpkin, sunflower, sesame, poppy...what's your favorite seed?
Love them all, sesame is probably my most favorite.
6. Imagine your life ten years from today...what's changed?
I will probably have some gray hair, and be a bit slower getting around. But technology will be so much advanced that it will make up for my deficiencies.
7. What do you a) love the most and b) like the least about the Hodgepodge?
I love the variety of subjects that Hodgepodge covers, I wish I had more time to read all the responses.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have been following the news regarding the East Coast flooding, and my heart goes out to all those who have lost so much. I will be contributing to the Red Cross to help out, and will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.
Hope everyone has a fun Halloween.