Wednesday, October 24, 2012
1. So, do you like beer?
No. My favorite cold drink is iced tea.
2. What's your least favorite repetitive task?
Dusting. Here in the southwest, you could dust three times a day, and still surfaces could use another swipe.
3. When was the last time you rode a bus? Where was it headed?
The last time I rode a bus was from Denver to New York City, on my way to France.
4. What song from your childhood or from your own children's childhood could make a parent's nerves stand on end?
There was an old woman who swallowed a fly, but I don't know why she swallowed a fly, perhaps she'll die, then on to 27 more verses. Then you get to start all over again.
5. The US Presidential election cycle is drawing to a close (can I get an AMEN??), and the third and final debate was held last night...what was the last thing you 'debated about'?
I debated with myself, if I should have tomatoes or an enchilada for supper, tomatoes won out.
6. Can a person make too much money? How much is too much?
If a person earns their money honestly, then they are entitled to it, no matter how much it is.
7. Pop-soda-coke-something else...what's it called where you live?
Pop in my area; where I grew up it was soda.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have a busy few days ahead. I have to finish a sewing project, prepare for a couple of classes that I am taking. but tomorrow I want to go to the Botanical Gardens and visit the Butterfly exhibit.