Friday, October 5, 2012

fft


friday favorite things | finding joy
These are a few of my favorite things this week
Grandson (top row end) singing exuberantly at school assembly
Full moon in the morning looking over neighbor's date palm tree
Another beautiful way to start the day
 

Photobucket

Each week, Hilary at Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! 
This week’s statements:
1. I am very _comfortable with myself__
2. I am most comfy _snuggled under a quilt reading a book__
3. You will never believe what I saw on my way _home from the gym--a big burly man walking a tiny dog on a leash_.
4. My mornings don’t start until _my first cup of coffee_ happens.

10 comments:

  1. Goodness, I have n idea how I missed stating coffee LOL. It is funny to see big guys with little dogs, just doesn't look right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1 - the most important thing to be comfortable with, without a doubt.
    LOL - we saw this big tough guy standing next to his Harley at the coffee shop....and holding what must have been his girlfriends' little teacup dog. funniest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great set of answers (as usual from you) - Awesome pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like your grandson loves to sing!! When my daughter was young, she loved to sing too. Her brothers were always saying "Mom, make her stop!" LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are three things that are excellent favorite things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing the big guys lil dog thing it always makes me chuckle.
    What a great singer you have in that grandson A+ for effort for sure. Have a great weekend loved your answers:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find big men with tiny dogs or cats are pretty funny! It's great to be happy with who you are. Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't start my day without coffee either!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't start my day without coffee either! Your answer to #2 is perfect! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete