Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Favorite Things


friday favorite things | finding joy
These are a few of my favorite things this week

Grandson telling me all about Transformers
Granddaughter showing what
 she is looking forward to


Coffee with best friend from Colorado Springs
Golden Sunrise

Red Sunset

Photobucket

Each week, Hilary at Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! 
1. Given the choice of _oils__ or _watercolors__ for _painting_ I’d pick _oils__
2. If you told me _I would miss working_ I would never have believed you
3. The last time I cooked_lasagna_it came out_so good even an Italian would have loved it_.
4. My favorite color is _peach__

7 comments:

  1. I love the sunrise and sunset ... but then I've always been partial to them ... God's gorgeous handiwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The golden sunrise picture is very nice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sunrise and sunset. I am definitely getting into the retirement swing and I can honestly say I do not miss work, just the people I worked with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures! I guess for some people leaving their daily routine isn't as fun as they'd thought. Maybe you can find something to replace your job - more oil painting, perhaps? :) Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh peach anything is lovely to me!! Love the golden sunset photo great colors.
    Have a wonderful weekend Marti ;]

    ReplyDelete
  6. your number three reminds me of something I would say especially about my sauce!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sunrise and sunset pictures are GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete