Monday, October 29, 2012

Monday Quiz About Me

                                                       
1. Do you consider Halloween a holiday for children or adults?
It is a holiday that that can be enjoyed by all.  It is fun for adults to go to costume parties, as well as children to dress up and get candy.
2. At what age should children stop trick or treating?
Probably when they get to their teens.
3. What are your plans for Halloween?
I plan to go to my grandchildrens house, and pass out candy while they go trick or treating with their parents.
4. What frightens you?
Heights, but not much else, and I try and make myself conquer that fear.

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!
5. How much money do you spend for treats?
Me--I spend about $20 for candy for Halloween.  But other than that about $3. a week for a latte on Sunday for myself.

2 comments:

  1. We spent about $60, with coupons, on fillers for my 150 candy bags. But we have no kids and Halloween is my night to share some kid-lovin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. $20 is my ceiling--when the candy bowl gets empty, the porch light goes off.

    ReplyDelete