Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Favorite Things

friday favorite things | finding joy
These are a few of my favorite things this week


Time spent with Daughter and Grandson--Dinner at PoPo's
Date Palms against blue sky
Police Helicopter over my neighborhood--They caught a bad criminal


Photobucket

Each week, Hilary at Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! 
1. If only _my car wasn't so old__ then _I would drive up north to see fall leaves__
2. When I was little I _played in the mountains of Wyoming__
3. I think _autumn__ is for _playing in falling leaves___
4. I feel happiest when__my children and grandchildren are around___

5 comments:

  1. Nie thoughts for the week. Love the blue sky! We've seen grey skys for over a week now and I would love to see some blue sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love driving around looking at leaves. It's not the age of my car but the price of gas that keeps me from doing it more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't played in leaves in forever...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never played the falling leaves and that sounds like fun. I might want to do it with my kids this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love looking at the leaves and the awesome colors, but I have big dogs so playing in leaves makes me nervous about poop LOL

    ReplyDelete