Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Favorite Things


friday favorite things | finding joy
These are a few of my favorite things from this week.
Morning Star
Monarch Butterflies at the Botanical Gardens Butterfly Exhibit

The Botanical Gardens also had an unusual art exhibit on display--
Whispers of a New World: Sculptures by Carolina Escobar, contemporary art  throughout the Garden featured the work of local artist Carolina Escobar. Using vibrant colors and shapes inspired by nature, the artist works with steel, copper screen and resined cloth to create organic sculptures.







Photobucket
Each week, Hilary lists four statements with a blank  to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Irene from Me, Myself and Irene (she came up with the last two statements)
1. _My hands__ are my favorite feature
2. Thinking about _love__ makes me _sad__
3. It’s been a long time since__
we have had cool weather____
4. I just don’t understand_
how people can be mean to small children_

3 comments:

  1. WOW what beautiful plants and for someone up in NH these are plants that I just ever see so thanks for sharing. I don't understand either about how anyone can harm a child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photo had me singing The Lily of the Valley..'He's the lily of the valley, the bright and morning star...' I haven't heard that hymn in ages and I always loved it so thanks for that : ) Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh and the sun is still shining there!! Beautiful photos!
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete