Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Words

Words--I'm sure that we take most of them for granted.  But in the book Words by Ginny Yttrup words are given a whole new meaning.  They are the treasures of 10 year old Kaylee, a child abondoned by her mother and abused by her mother's boyfriend, a child unable to talk due to trauma.  And they are the release of emotions by Sierra, an artist, suffering from past mistakes who uses them on her canvas to seek healing.  These two hurt souls are brought together and the Word--God's Son--helps heal them both.


This book handles the dark subject of child abuse in a caring way, and shows that truth can bring healing.  If you like good Christian novels, be sure and get this book.


I won this book in a giveaway from Linda at Mocha with Linda.  Be sure to check out her blog.  She has giveaways, book reviews, and great blogs.

2 comments:

  1. That book was offered free for Kindle a few weeks back. I wish I had seen your "review" because I would have "bought" it. Instead, I thought it would be too depressing and passed on it. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good book! Hope you had an nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete