1. What's something you miss about the 1980's? If you're too young to miss the 80's how about the 90's?
The 80"s were bad for me. In the early 80's I was suffering the end of a 20+ year abusive marriage, divorced in 84, and then the end of the 80's trying to overcome the guilt of failure, and adapt to a single life. So, I don't miss a thing from the 80's.
2. Do you have a library card? If so, how often do you visit?
I do have a library card. Since I got my kindle and all the free books that it offers and the research that the Internet offers, I haven't gone very often.
3. What's the secret to success?
Seeking God's guidance, hard work, and patience.
4. This is National Backyard Games week...what's your favorite backyard game?
Does sitting in a lawn chair, sipping ice tea, listening to the birds count?
5. If I dropped by today what would I find on your coffee table?
Absolutely nothing, having two puppies is worse than having toddlers. Everything has to be put up higher, or else it ends up outside.
6. Do you own a bicycle? When was the last time you rode a bicycle? Is that something you enjoy?
I don't own a bicycle, although I do know how to ride one, this is not something I enjoy--my balance isn't so good that I can relax and have fun cycling.
7. What's your favorite cheese?
I love feta in a salad, or mozzarella in Italian food, or sharp American in a grilled cheese sandwich, or cream cheese on a bagel.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
The temperature has been up around 105+ in the daytime and all my spring flowers are fading fast. The winter lawn is gone, and the summer lawn is just starting. It looks like it is going to be a long, hot summer.