Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Favorite Things

friday favorite things | finding joy
These are a few of my favorite things this week

Catch that ball-last game of the season and a winner for grandson!

Wind chime my sister made for me

Kindergarten graduation day--granddaughter on left.

Another milestone in her education (or is it this the first?)



Photobucket

Each week, Hilary at Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! 
1.       After a long day, I like to _have a salad, a glass of ice tea, and sit on the sun porch.__
2.       Clorox bleach__is my favorite cleaning product.  I love the smell of it, and how it sanitizes. 
3.       I can’t stand to watch _adults berating children, telling them how stupid or worthless they are.
4.       I want to _work on my current memory book__ when I _get home from babysitting today__.

7 comments:

  1. I like the windchime your sister made for you! she is crafty.

    I hope you have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a porch? I miss having one.

    That's a gorgeous wind chime that your sister made. I have a small one on our deck ... I love hearing it when there's a breeze.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your granddaughter is so cute! I love kindergarten...that is one of my most favorite ages. Have a nice weekend! Tea on the porch sounds good : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you through Finding Joy's Favorite Things Friday link.

    I love how your favorite things all have to do with your favorite people!

    Deb Weaver
    thewordweaver.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures of the kids - I know you are so proud of them. With good reasons! sandie

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are opposite with the cleaning products. Maybe because I always over use bleach and can't get the smell off of me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great answer! I've just started making cards, well it's been about a year so I guess I can't say I've just started, but anyway... my point is that I hope to get started doing scrapbooks and memory books one day!

    ReplyDelete