2. What is your favorite dish that your Mom makes?
3. Who are you a "Mom" too?
4. What did you have for Mother's Day dinner?
5. What is your fondest memory of your Mom?
1. Finish this sentence - The best thing about this past weekend was...spending time with my son and his family.
2. When company drops by unexpectedly what do you serve?
I always have cookies in the cookie jar to offer, and coffee or ice tea.
3. How old were you when you got your first cell phone?
I was in my 40's. My grandson was little and had severe asthma, and my daughter's employer supplied her with one and me with one, so she could contact me if I had to pick him up and take him to ER
4. Where do you blog?
In my office, unless I am travelling, then from my laptop.
5. And now a question for you--How old were you when you became a mom (or dad)?
I was 22 when I had my first daughter.