Saturday, August 4, 2012

Retrospection


Yes vacation is over.  For two weeks, I visited new places, experienced new things, challenged myself, meditated, relaxed, visited my oldest daughter, caught up all the happenings of two of my brothers, and my Oregon sister.  But I was ready to come home.  After a delayed flight, I landed at night in Phoenix where the evening temperature was just over 100.  My house needed care--there were unwashed dishes, stuff that the puppy had brought in from the back yard and the roll of toilet paper that she had such fun demolishing.  (My grandson proved not to be a great housekeeper.)  There was a suitcase to unpack and laundry to do.  Then three birthday parties to shop for, a car stereo to replace--mine was stolen, a doctor's appointment and groceries to buy.  And I have only been home two days!  Good thing that my batteries were recharged or I would have been ready for the loony bin, or in other words back to reality.

2 comments:

  1. Go back on vacation....lol!
    I am glad you are home safe and sound, just take a moment to remember the relaxing parts of your trip and smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you made it back home safely ... sorry to hear that you arrived home to so much work.

    ReplyDelete