Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday Favorite Things--Vacation Week Two


friday favorite things | finding joy
These are a few of my favorite things this week: Vacation highlights Week Two
Brunch with Daughter, her friend and Granddaughter
Homemade mincemeat pie made by brother
Dinner on the porch with sister and BIL in eastern Oregon
Trip to Dixie Mountain Fire Lookout station
Ready to fish on the Snake River
First catch of the day--Would you look at the size of that bass!!!
18" Channel Catfish
24+ inch Flathead bass--we had a good dinner that night
Cathedral wilderness near Condon, Oregon
Farms of wind and wheat
From one generation to the next
Time to go home--it was a really good vacation

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Your vacation is over already? Didn't you just leave a few days ago? ;-) And if that's how it feels to me, I can only imagine how it must feel to you. Thanks for sharing some of your vacation highlights with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed every post with great jealousy and compliments. Looks like it was much fun. I love the northwest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you are ending your vacation on a high note. I am glad it has been a good time for you- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never had mincemeat pie in the summertime...I always associate it with Christmas. Great catch!! Did you eat what you caught? Looks like a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete