Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Favorite Things


friday favorite things | finding joy
These are a few of my favorite things this week

Oh Beautiful for spacious skies
Amber bales of hay
Purple mountain majesty
Fruited plain (backyard)
Visit with good friend from Colorado Springs
Grandson's new car
Great gran helping Auntie clean (dressed for success-a tutu)

Photobucket
Each week, Hilary at Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop!  


1. I love to _have a flower garden__ but I hate to _do yard work__
2. A hug__ makes a day better
3. They Didn’t Think I Could __live abroad____, But I Did (In France for three years)
4. Warning: _I get cranky when I am tired_!

3 comments:

  1. I would have loved to live abroad just once in my life! And hugs always make anything better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you put your pictures to song!
    Hugs are pretty great. I get cranky when I'm tired too, and pretty much any other time of day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didn't know you lived in Frace - way cool!

    ReplyDelete