Monday, August 6, 2012

Meet me on Monday


Acting Balanced
1. Where do you go to get your news?
I try to watch the news on TV at 5:30, or 10:00 but usually fall asleep five minutes into it.

2. What Olympic level skill do you have (e.g. One could be a world-class paper clip bender)?
I have won the gold several times for jumping to conclusions.

3. If I say the word, 'intellectual,' what do you think?
A person who is well versed and knowledgeable in the deeper subjects like math and science.

4. Who in your family do you look the most like?
I most resemble my dad, except I have more hair.

5.  Now a 5th Question of my own so we can answer as we hop around!
School is beginning--does this make you happy or sad?
I am happy to see my grands learning all sorts of new things, but I am sad about all the early morning traffic I have to deal with on my way to the gym.



7 comments:

  1. I love #2. Same here, Sister! Same Here! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I totally could rival you on #2. I am happy that my kids are back in school and learning new things. But I am sad, because every year its another reminder that I don't have babies anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm actually kinda sad this year because my nieces start college and I won't see them on weekends as often as I have in the past, even after they moved to Indiana.

    Fed your fish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your answer to #2... Maybe I'd win at being the first to jump to worst case scenario. My mom could make that a close race : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you on #2. Yup! Source am. Maybe it's in the woman hormon genes? Hope so, then I have something to blame

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your answer to #2 ... I could have written that myself. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your answer to number 2! I sometimes tell people they're getting their exercise from jumping to conclusions. :)

    School starting is bittersweet. I'll be another semester closer to graduating, but it's school...

    ReplyDelete