Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday Favorite Things


friday favorite things | finding joy
These are a few of my favorite things this week
Sunrise Thursday morning
 

Every cloud has a silver lining.

Photobucket

Each week, Hilary at Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! 
This week’s statements:

  1. I _yearn for__ so much _creativity_ in a day.  I am most fulfilled when I have a productive art day.
  2. I don’t like _to see unruly children_ but I love _to watch little children play__
  3. When I watch__the 10:00 news_ I ­­­­_fall asleep by 10:05___
  4. I have _a lot of receipts but no money_in my wallet.






9 comments:

  1. I love your children comment... and I love the silver lining photo...

    Have a great weekend marti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I also fall asleep shortly after the TV goes on! Watching children play brings me joy as well. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about kids; love being around the happy ones but the unruly ones in public places make me nuts. It's not me getting older either. I once told my nieces that if they didn't stop screeching and running when we were in line at an ice cream shop we'd leave. They didn't shape up and I made good on the threat. They were shocked, crying and ice creamless. I've sadly never seen a parent make good on the "or we'll leave" threat, but I never had any trouble with them being out of control in public again after that just one time.

    I love your cloud pictures! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos ... I love sunrises and sunsets ... God's handiwork is on display.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wasn't that sunrise incredible?!!! Love this time of year, when driving east into work, I'm witness to God's miracles. Like that old song verse, "the stars put on a show for free." I think Arizona has the BEST sunrises atar-ey, star-ey nights!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops, fat-thumb syndrome going on. Meant to write, AND starry-starry nights.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the receipts I have I dont need... and the ones I need, I never have...sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  8. We went out to lunch today and there were some unruly children there. My husband and I looked at each other and both said, if we got out our seat at a restaurant we would have gotten spanked!

    ReplyDelete