Monday, August 13, 2012

Meet me on Monday


Acting Balanced


1. How was your weekend?
I had a good weekend.  Saturday I had an art class taught by very talented Dana.  We made special Thanksgiving day cards.  And it was a hot weekend.  At 5:00 on Sunday afternoon my temperature gauge said 119.
                                       
2. What is your favorite kind of candy?
I love all kinds of chocolate, and peanut butter, so I guess that says Reece's Peanut Butter Cups3. If I say the word 'high' what do you think?
Olympic mountains4. What are you most looking forward to about Autumn?
Well, cooler temperatures for sure, and then I am enrolled in some fun sounding art classes.
My own 5th Question so we can answer as we hop around!
                                                         


5.  What are you scared of?
Me--I am an acrophobiac.  (Scared of heights)  But I try and challenge myself, so that this doesn't get in the way of my living.



8 comments:

  1. That's a crazy high temperature! Those are the heights I'd be most afraid of. Yikes! I think we had mid 70s this weekend. Hope you have a great week, Marti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heights don't really bother me. I don't like snakes or spiders but I'm not afraid of them. Let me see a mouse though, and I freak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't mind heights once I'm up there, it's usually just the getting up there part that I dislike : ) Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fear little...I am too Vulcan in my little world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just south of you and yeah, this weekend's temperatures need not reappear! I'm afraid of snakes. Like deathly, will hyperventilate if see one, call 9-1-1 afraid of snakes. Doesn't do much good living in AZ....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Arachnophobia here. I told my husband that if we need to cut expenses, cut groceries before the Orkin man's visits!

    Whoo...119 is even too hot for me! Stay hydrated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I, too, am afraid of heights. And isn't 119 the boiling point of water or something? Seriously, it just too hot. Hope you get some relief soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm scared of spiders! Bug guy is coming today to get rid of the black widows that have infested my porch!

    ReplyDelete