1. If you found a $100 bill on the floor at the mall, what would you do?
I'd wish for a minute that it was mine, and then I would turn it in to the mall office, and get a receipt.
2. What is one thing a friend could do that you would considering ending your friendship upon finding out?
Lying to me about something important
3. When was the last time you had to say your 'sorry?'
Yesterday, when I said something that my grandson took wrong.
4. In your words, define 'perfect.'
Without flaw or mistakes. Something that I can strive for, even knowing that I probably won't attain it, but it gives me a goal.
5. What is your biggest fault? Mine is a lack of self-confidence. I know that I have to push myself to do things.