Monday, August 20, 2012

Monday Quiz--All about Me

Acting Balanced
1.  If you found a $100 bill on the floor at the mall, what would you do?
I'd wish for a minute that it was mine, and then I would turn it in to the mall office, and get a receipt.
2.  What is one thing a friend could do that you would considering ending your friendship upon finding out?
Lying to me about something important

3.  When was the last time you had to say your 'sorry?'
Yesterday, when I said something that my grandson took wrong.

4.  In your words, define 'perfect.'
Without flaw or mistakes.  Something that I can strive for, even knowing that I probably won't attain it, but it gives me a goal.

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!
5.  What is your biggest fault?    Mine is a lack of self-confidence.  I know that I have to push myself to do things.

5 comments:

  1. Interesting questions! And I enjoyed reading your answers. I think there are very few people who don't lack self confidence. I think there are many people who are good fakers. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I agree with you on #2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #2 was the hardest, I think. The most painful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My biggest fault is that I'm stubborn. I don't ask for help when I need it, but then I get agitated because no one "just figured it out" that I needed help. While I don't ask for it, I will gladly accept it.

    ReplyDelete