2. Have you been told you think too much? Are too much of a perfectionist? Are too sensitive? Were they right?
Yes to all. Everybody says I think too much, but what can I say, I like the inside of my head, and yes I am a perfectionist, and way to sensitive
3. As a child did you have a favorite blanket or toy? Tell about it.
I remember my first store bought doll. It had a celluloid head, hands, and feet with a cloth body. I loved to play with her, make clothes for her. But she came to an untimely end. My brother got mad at me and took her by her legs and hit her on the bed frame. She flew into a thousand pieces. I'm still mad at him1 (Just kidding)
4. What 'institution' do you have the most faith in?
This is hard. I am fairly cynical. My marriage of 22 years disintegrated (25 years ago)-so for me the institution of marriage was a disappointment . Many churches have been less than expected, and the school system certainly doesn't inspire faith. Nevertheless, I am happy. I have put my faith in things above.
Pansies are my favorite.
6. What superpower do the kids in your neighborhood seem to posses?
7. Are you a fan of the cranberry?
8. Insert your own random thought here
Faith, food, flowers High on my list of comforts and enjoyments in life.