Monday, November 21, 2011

In my Little Corner of the World

Did you ever wonder where all the randomness that you read on my blog comes from? Probably not, but I'll show you any way.
This is the corner of my home office where I write and do the computer generation of pictures for my mini-books.  I labeled the wall art that inspires me.  Click on the picture to read the labels.
The rest of the office consists of a comfortable easy chair, floor lamp, and a lot of bookcases.
Now the creative part comes from my brain, but you'll have to trust me that I have one, just haven't been able to get a photograph of it.





1. I wish I had more time to _________?
Read.  I have to put off reading until all the other "important stuff" is done, by then I am ready for bed.

2. What is your favorite kind of soup?
Rustic mushroom soup.

3. Where will you eat Thanksgiving dinner? 
At my youngest daughter's home.

4. What is your favorite time of day?
Sunrise.  I love the beauty and freshness that a new day brings, a chance for a whole new start.

5. Did you start Christmas shopping yet?
I make most of my gifts, and they are ready to be wrapped.  That way no last minute stress.

10 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Arti Marti Sweetie...
    What a beautiful share today. I loved seeing your area that you create in. It is perfect. Love your photos and sayings surrounding you. It inspires you to continue creating, and makes you smile while you work.

    I love mushroom soup myself, that looks like a pretty good bowl to me. LOVE it.

    Tony and I are going out for Thanksgiving dinner. I am not able to cook both holiday meals any more. Working 10-12 hour days and my hectic schedule, I just can't do it. After a dinner out, we are stopping by our daughter's place for desert and a movie or two. Always nice to go out.

    Have a beautiful time at your daughters as well. Many hugs sweetie and much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very nice work room! Neat and tidy too.

    Sounds like you are going to have a great Thanksgiving.

    What kind of things do you make for gifts?

    And the thing I keep putting off is cooking - new things. I cook old established recipes.

    Happy Turkey day.

    sandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following from Meet Me on Monday
    teresworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rustic mushroom soup sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sunrise pic is gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by and following my blog, Through the Eyes of a Tiger! Following back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I like your little corner...it looks like a great place to work....
    I do some reading during the day if I have a minute between jobs...if I wait to late, I have trouble staying awake.
    Thanks for visiting me.
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I had more time for reading. I can't count the "reading" I do here on my computer! I love to read and have quite a few books waiting for me. Enjoy Thanksgiving at your daughter's!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your desk looks much tidier than mine. Have a great week & Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I dream of an inspirational corner of the world like you have!! I have a great big desk but it isn't "cozy" or personal like yours.

    I love sunsets ... just had to add that!! I'd rather see the sun set than rise any day :) You can TAKE some pics of the sun rise for me though :) it IS beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LUV pics of where-bloggers-blog. :-))))

    Enjoy your Thanksgiving...

    Gentle hugs,
    ♡*♡*♡
    "Come ye thankful people, come,
    Raise the song of Harvest-home"

    ~ Henry Alford

    ReplyDelete