Thursday, November 3, 2011

Cowgirl up!


When you think of cowgirl, does boots and saddles, calico and denim, horse shoes and churns come to mind? If you are a cowgirl at heart, it does. I love decorating with a western touch, attending cowboy poets concert, and trail riding.  So it was with thought in mind that I made this birthday card.


Cowgirl stamp by All Night Media
Barbed Wire    by Our Lady of Rubber
Snap from Oriental Trading Co.
I wrote in the sentiment.  This is simple, but appropriate.

9 comments:

  1. Nice card! And even nicer that you made it for your friend's birthday! Enjoy your day! Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. I have a little cowboy here (11 years old) and he is teaching me to love all things "horse". :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE!!! I'm your newest follower. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your friend! sandie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. Thanks for visiting my blog. My significant other ropes at Dynamite Arena every Sunday since last Sunday and until March. I'm following. Thanks for sharing. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have "followed" you three times now and for some reason you keep disappearing! Must be a blogger thing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh--I lOVE this! and I dance country dancing--so, you know I think this is awesome!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are very creative.

    Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog. I do believe we have a lot in common...especially the fact we both love a good mystery.

    ReplyDelete