Monday, November 14, 2011

Meet Me on Monday



1. Does your family/friends know about your blog?
    Yes, occasionally they will check it out.  If it's something they should know, I remind them, sometimes it works
2. What is your favorite card game?
     Go Fish with the little grand kids
3. What do you wear to bed? 
     Nightie
4. What is your favorite kind of French Fry?
     McDonalds, although I try to drive by instead of through.
5. What is your usual bed time?
     9:30--I always plan to stay up to watch the weather on TV, but never make it.  5:00 a.m. comes around early.

11 comments:

  1. Hello Marti! From Marti lol,you must be awesome if you are a Marti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 AM is early, but I can't seem to adjust to DST going off. And for some reason, must be the dark chocolate, I don't seem to want to go to bed tonight! :-)

    Thanks for entering my SOAP'n'SUCH GIVEAWAY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids too love mcdonalds fries.. I like Go fish too.however don't really play that game with my kids now..

    ReplyDelete
  4. An early riser like me! Love McDonald's French fries as well. Enjoy your Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh early riser indeed, I am the opposite, i stay up til past midnight and rise around 8.30 am
    great post
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get up early too, although I usually make it to 10 before I go to bed and watch TV for maybe an hour before I actually go to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm, my family does not know about my blog. That way I reserve the right to rant about them from time to time :)
    Mmmm, McDonald's fries are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Go Fish too! :) McDonald's fries are dangerous, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I get up early too, 4:30 so I understand the early bedtime! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for following it! I am now following you on GFC! Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1. Yes, occasionally they will check it out.
    2. Usually Gin Rummy.
    4. McDonalds, not very often.
    5. 9-9:30PM

    I get up early on the days I have to go to work. Lately that's been only a couple.

    Thanks for sharing. Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Marti, thanks for stopping by my blog, I look forward to reading more :)

    ReplyDelete