1. The first day of spring is here...do you enjoy working in the yard? Weeding, raking, mowing, planting-your favorite springtime garden chore? How about your least favorite?I love working outside, and planting flowers is the thing I like best, Least favorite picking up after the dogs, but that is a year round chore.
2. What puts a spring in your step?
Money in the bank a day before payday.
3. Describe a time when you had to spring into action?
As the only action taker in my family, I have been called up many times. Most recently, when my grandson had his accident, I had to take control and make sure he got to the best hospital, coordinate information with all the family. My Christmas Miracle
4. We're having carrots for dinner...would you prefer yours raw or cooked?
I love them either way--cooked with a hint of brown sugar and cinnamon, raw for a crunchy snack.
5. Do you take the shampoos and other sundries from your hotel room when its time to check out?
Yes. Any unopened ones, I donate to charitable organizations that help the homeless.
6. What's the most enjoyable team or club you've belonged to and what was it that made it so?
I am not a team person, but I have belonged to several clubs. My favorite was Small World Miniature Club. We met once a month and worked on scale miniature projects, sponsored several charities, and had a city wide miniature show every spring. It was fun to work together and not only make nice things for yourselves, but also be able to help others.
7. Is cloning a sign of progress?
I think that it is basically an anomaly. Some grain crops may benefit and it might help with organ replacement, but when you mess with genetics, you can never be sure of the final outcome. Cloning creates identical genes, thus hampering the diversity in genes. While lessening the diversity in genes, we weaken our ability of adaptation. Cloning is also detrimental to the beauty that lies in diversity.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
This weekend I am getting a new roof for my back patio. I am so excited. The one I have now is made of fiberglass panels, and the strong winds have torn several of them off, and it is not pleasant to sit out. My daughter and son-in-law with my valued comments are doing the work.