1. St. Patrick's Day will be celebrated this coming Saturday...what's a favorite article of clothing you own that contains a touch o' the green?Probably this tee, although I am only Irish by association, I do enjoy the spirit of the holiday.
2. What's a favorite 'green space' in the town, state, or province where you live?
Wishing you a rainbow
Although it is far from green, it would have to be the Grand Canyon. It is one of the natural wonders of the world, and with good reason--its beauty, mystery, and history.
3. Do you wish you were taller, shorter, or think you're just about right in the height department?
As Goldilocks said, This is just right.
4. What's the surest way for someone to pick a fight with you?
I am not a fighter, I HATE conflict. That being said, I would get upset if your started picking on my family.
5. Broccoli-Spinach-String Beans-Peas...of the four, your favorite green veg? (Or the one you dislike the least if that first option's too hard. I just know there's some veggie haters out there.)
I like them all, but I love spinach. It is so good raw in a salad, or cooked and served with butter and a touch of vinegar, or as part of a quiche, lasagna, or other Italian foods.
6. March is National Women's History Month...besides friends, neighbors and the women you're related to, who's a woman in history you admire and why?
Biblical history it would be Esther--she left all familiar, risked her life for her people, and made wise choices. Modern history--Madame Curie, who discovered the mysterious element radium. It opened the door to deep changes in the way scientists think about matter and energy. She also led the way to a new era for medical knowledge and the treatment of diseases. She won two Nobel Peace Prizes. As one of the most famous female scientists to date, Marie Curie has become an icon in the scientific world and has received tributes from across the globe. In 1995, she became the first woman to be entombed on her own merits in the Panthéon, Paris.
7. Keep Calm and ____________on.
You fill in the blank.
Keep moving on. Remember that you are never alone.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
For sunlight after showers—
Miles and miles of Irish smiles
For golden happy hours—
Shamrocks at your doorway
For luck and laughter too,
And a host of friends that never ends
Each day your whole life through!