1. What is on your bedside table?
My bedside table in an old treadle Singer sewing machine. On it are a picture of my mom as a child, a picture of my dad in his Canadian Army uniform, a vintage looking lamp and of course the TV remote control and telephone. I also have a vintage doll and a potpourri jar.
2. Hardback, Paperback or E-Reader?
I have a few hardbacks, never buy them due to high cost, I have a lot of paperbacks which I donate to the Visiting Nurses after I read them, and I read a lot on Kindle. I also read the cereal boxes, the pillow warning labels, etc. In other words if it has words on it I read it.
3. What is your 'go to' drink of choice?
Hot coffee first thing in the morning, and then if it is a warm day like today, iced tea.
4. How do you like to spend your birthday?
I would love to go out to dinner with family, but since they live everywhere else, it is just like any other day.
5. Finish this sentence - I would never be caught dead in ...
A bikini. Unless of course, I wanted to clear the beach in 5 seconds flat.