Monday, March 19, 2012

Meet Me on Monday

Acting Balanced
Heather presents Meet me on Monday

Here are today's Questions:


1. How do you like your eggs?
I usually order scrambled, cause I can't eat one if the white is runny.  Except when I have pancakes, I like to make a sandwich with an easy over egg in the middle.




2. Who is the last person you spoke to on the phone?
My daughter in Prescott, she called to tell me they had 7" of snow on the ground and may have another 7 by morning. This is the view from her kitchen window.

3. Do you have a place you keep 'junk' in your home?
I hate to reveal this but I have a gremlin who follows me around and is always leaving a trail of my things, That has got to be it, since I live alone, and I couldn't be the one who is making the mess.  I go after that little fella and try to put the junk away either in the garbage or more likely in my studio, you just never know when you might need it.

4. What is on your 'spring cleaning' list?
I like to get the windows washed before summer, but pretty much try to keep up with the other big chores through out the year.

5. What blog post have you written recently that you'd like more people to know about? (don't forget to link it up) 
Awhile back I wrote about a mean little boy that went to my country school.  The scene was burned into my mind.  Still after 60 years I can remember it like it happened just yesterday.  In this day where bullying is so commonplace I would like everyone to remember what effect they have on others. Lessons from Yesteryear.


 

5 comments:

  1. Love the photo out your daughter's window! But, please keep the snow there! We just cleaned off our back porch and have been enjoying the warmer temps. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice little "get-to-know-yous" here. Can you believe the snow your daughter is getting...and most of the country is basking in early Spring weather. Hugs- Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scrambled is the only way I'll eat eggs. I can't get over that snow that your daughter got! We have 80 degree temps. here, again, all week long. No complaints from me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh groan...my windows desperately need a spring washing! I better get on that project. Thanks for the nudge. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. While drooling over the first few photos, I nominated you for an award! http://marvimarti.com/2012/03/19/sharing-some-blogger-love/

    ReplyDelete