Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wednesday Hodgepodge


1. When were you last 'on a mountaintop'?  You may answer in the literal or figurative sense.
Literally it was this past summer when I hiked in the Olympic Mountains in Washington.  Figuratively, I'm currently in a valley and am looking forward to a good up experience.

2.  Do you establish and maintain a strict budget in your household?  What is one piece of financial advice you would offer someone just starting out on their own? 
If you are just starting out--save something every payday, even if you can't afford it.  I am on a budget, I spend what I bring in--this covers bills and a few treats and a tiny bit of savings.

3.  Cherries-yay or nay?  Cherry pie, cherry cola, black forest cake, or a scoop ofBen and Jerry's Cherries Garcia...pick one. 
Love cherries.  What could be better than a cherry pie.

4.  Should you ever discuss religion or politics with people you don't know? 
As a rule no.  If I am asked a question about religion, I am comfortable stating what I believe.

5.  When you take a road trip do you prefer to be the driver or the passenger?  Where were you headed on your last road trip? 
Since I usually go alone, I drive.  On a road trip with my girl fiends, I would just as soon be a passenger.  The last road trip I took was to Prescott to visit my daughter.

6. If we peeked inside your closet, what color would we say is most prevalent?
Aqua and red, although there are a lot of basic browns.

7. Who's your favorite senior citizen and why are they special?
Since I am one of those of the geriatric crowd, most all of my favorite people have passed away.  Now the younger people--one of my favorites is my Prescott daughter because of her courage and good heart.  She took on the responsibility of raising her three young nieces and nephew, in addition to three step-children.

8.  Insert your own random thought here.
On this winter day, it is raining here, but up north it is snowing.  The great grands are having a lot of fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment