1. Are you good about going to the doctor?
Yes, but with working with doctors for over 25 years, I had many lunchroom consults.
2. What do you think about the practice of restaurants adding automatic tips for large groups or specific events?
I can see adding a tip for large groups if paying on one check, however, if individual checks, then I think that I should have an option of how large a tip I want to leave. (BTW--I am a generous tipper)
3. When was the last time you went out for dinner?
I went out Saturday with friends and had a delicious cod dinner.
4. What is your best budget saving tip for recovering from an unexpected expense or planning for one?
Cut out the Starbucks. Seriously, I always try to have emergency funds set aside. I try and add to them on a regular basis, even if it is only a couple of dollars.
And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around.
5. Did you have a super bowl party? If not what did you do.
Me--I didn't even turn the TV on. I worked on an art book that I am making, and then read for awhile.