Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Favorite Things

friday favorite things | finding joy
These are a few of my favorite things this week
Grandson 9th birthday--Skylanders cake, He's happy
No birthday is complete without a pinata
Rain water in my street, doesn't happen very often
Snow on I-10 just a mile from my house.  This is something you never see!


Photobucket

Each week, Hilary lists four statements with a blank to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop!
This week’s statements:

1. I can’t believe_February is almost over, and spring is almost here. Yea!

2. I never liked the TV Show _2&1/2 Men, it is crass! and comes on way to early for young viewers_

3. If I were a __little bit younger_I would most definitely __save more money, so I could travel more_.

4. I _snore_ when I _sleep, or so my family says, but I think they are lying to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment