Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Favorite Things

friday favorite things | finding joy
These are a few of my favorite things this week
Plenty of Jelly Belly jelly beans
A beautiful iris folded card in red and gold foils from my friend


Photobucket

Each week, Hilary lists four statements with a blank to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop!
This week’s statements:
1. Sometimes I _feel lonesome_ that is why_love to read_____


2. All I _need _ for _finishing my current book_ is __an order of pearl paint_.


3. I _need coffee_ therefore _I am on my way to the kitchen_.


4. McDonalds’ is _making me mad cause their latte machine is always broken_ and __so it's back to Dunkin Donuts for lattes_.


No comments:

Post a Comment