Monday, February 18, 2013

mmom

                                                      Acting Balanced

1. Who was the last person you said 'I love you to?'
Daughter, today as I was leaving grandson's birthday party

2. What was the last non-kid friendly movie you saw?
Can't remember back that far.

3. When was the last time you got angry about something that you felt silly about later?
Locked myself out of my car, then remembered keys were in my pocket.

4. Where is your favorite object at this moment?
My kindle is just waiting for me to finish this post as it sits right in front of me.
And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!
5.  Tomorrow is a legal holiday in the US--President's Day.  Do you have special plans for this extra day off?
Me--I have a doctor appointment in the morning, and then plan to finish an art project.

No comments:

Post a Comment