Monday, February 11, 2013

Monday Quiz About Me

                                                      Acting Balanced

1. Do you tend to be more logically or emotionally driven in your decision-making?
Although I am an emotional person, I have learned to make decisions on a logical basis.

2. Do you take vitamin or other supplements?  Do you feel that they actually work? 
I take Fish Oil, Vitamin D3, and a multi-vitamin per my doctors instructions.  Personally I don't notice a difference in how I feel, however I haven't had a heart attack, so there is something to be said for that.

3. Have you ever kissed someone and just knew they were not the right person or vise versa?
Yes, there just was no passion or tenderness.

4. Why shouldn't the woman pay for a Valentine's Day date?
It is a grace to be able to receive a gift of love.

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!
5.  What would be your favorite Valentine gift?
Mine--something that would last, like a trinket or jewelry.  It doesn't have to be expensive  but must show some thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment