Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Favorite Things

friday favorite things | finding joy

These brought me happiness this week:
Lunch with a friend at Joe's Crab Shack

The moon yesterday morning

My mom made this cross stitch sampler for me years ago.  It brings a smile to my face.  I made the miniature quilt.
Photobucket

Each week, Hilary lists four statements with a blank to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop!

This week’s statements:
1. I was probably the only kid in the world who _had read every book in our school library by 4th grade.

2. _Fresh squeezed orange juice_ is my favorite juice

3. I never thought I would__been comfortable speaking in front of people__until I_took a high school debate class__

4. I have always wanted to_explore Austrailia____ but__never have had money for the trip_



No comments:

Post a Comment