1. What is your favorite memory you made while on walk?
This summer I walked and hiked through the Olympic National Park. The beauty and solitude renewed my spirit, and calmed my soul.
2. Do you prefer to live in the city, suburbs or country? Why?
I currently live in the suburbs of the largest capitol city in America--Phoenix, I had planned to retire in a small town north of Phoenix (but the terrible economy changed that dream). But my heart belongs to the mountains. I would love to have a cabin in the wilderness.
3. Post the cutest kid/pet/whatever picture you have taken lately?
|Granddaughter's sixth birthday party.|
4. What is your favorite recipe made with apples?
I love apple pie with a scoop of good vanilla ice cream.
And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!
5. My question--Do you decorate for fall, if so what is your plan?
I always put up garlands of fall leaves (silk of course, since we don't have natural ones here), and I like to put out some small hay bales with pumpkins on them on my front porch.