1. What was the toughest job you ever had?
The mentally toughest job that I had was a school bus driver. Besides having to be aware of the crazy drivers in Phoenix (One ran into my bus, said he didn't see it), I also had to be aware of what the 72 children were up to. The hardest physical job was working at a factory in Minnesota making refrigerator seals.
2. What one characteristic makes a good boss?
I think the most important characteristic of a good boss is fairness.
3. How did you celebrate 'the end of summer'?
Since it was 107 outside, I stayed inside and read a book.
4. Do you follow the fashion rules about Labour Day being the end of wearing white etc?
I'm not a fashionesta by any means, but I usually don't wear white shoes after Labor Day, or before Easter. I wear white clothes most anytime.
5. Now my question for you--What are your retirement plans?
I am retired and want to teach art. I had planned to open an art studio in Prescott, but due to the BAD economy, I came up with plan B. I want to pursue my art here, and teach small classes in my home. I have classes in mind for oil painting, fiber arts, art in sewing, and paper based art. I like to teach techniques so that my students can expand their creativity.