Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Wednesday Hodgepodge


1. July 24th is Amelia Earhart Day. Earhart was the first female to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean. What's something you've recently accomplished solo?
I completed decorating my bedroom.  Paint, reupholstered an easy chair, refinished an antique dresser.

2. What's one product you use that never ever fails?
I always use baking soda for a lot of household cleaning, healthy living, deodorizing and even cooking.  It is cheap and works.

3. Have you found your place in the world? Where is it?
I have found the place that gives me peace and happiness with a sense of challenge and adventure and that is right where I am.

4. Worst movie you ever saw?
Battleship

5. What's the last fun thing you did?
Had a pedicure last week

6. The month of July is named for Roman Emperor Julius Caesar...ever been to Rome? What's your favorite Italian dish?
I have never been to Rome, but would like to go.  I love most Italian food. Antipasto sounds good about now.

7. What is one piece of advice you'd offer new mom Kate Middleton?
Don't listen to all the experts.  Just enjoy your son.

8. Insert your own random thought here.
We had our first big rain of the year this week.  It was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment