Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Favorite Things

friday favorite things | finding joy
These are some of my favorite things this week
Window of heaven
Monsoon Moon
Sunrise
Sunset
Breakfast Date
Card I made for Summer Card Camp 2 Challenge


Photobucket
Each week, Hilary listi four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at Hilary@feelingbeachie.com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop!

This week’s statements:
1. I don’t have a lot of __
time to get ready for my granddaughters birthday on Saturday____
2. When it is a __
cloudy day____ I hate that __ there is no rain____
3. When I was little, my dream job was __
being a nurse and it happened________.
4. I could write a book about __
growing up in the wild west__.

No comments:

Post a Comment