Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday Quiz About Me


Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! Grab the badge for your post if you like: 
Acting Balanced

1. July is National Ice Cream month - are you celebrating?
I could celebrate with ice cream every day. I love chocolate the best, but any other flavor will make me happy

2. What is your favorite rainy day activity?
Reading a book

3. What is the one book from High School that you remember reading most?  Why?
I read so many that no one was outstanding.

4. Have you ever visited Charleston, SC?
No, I have never visited, but I certainly would like to.

And now my question for you
5.  Where were you born?
Me--Cody, Wyoming; just 50 miles east of Yellowstone Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment