Monday, July 22, 2013

Monday Quiz About Me

           Acting Balanced

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic.  
Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! 
  
1. Wednesday, July 24th is Drive Thru day - do you have any drive thrus that you have a hard time passing?
Since it is so hot, my car just automatically goes to Dunkin Donuts for an iced coffee, they have the best value, second choice is an iced coffee at MdDonalds.
2. Other than signing your name, when was the last time you physically wrote something?
I wrote a greeting on a card that I made for my SIL's birthday this week.

3. What was the first movie you saw in a movie theater? the latest one?
When I was a kid I know that we saw some western movies, occasionally, I saw one of those super hero ones with the grands a couple of months ago.

4. Have you ever visited Disney?
I have visited Disney Land in LA several times.  I enjoy it as much as the kids.  It is about a seven hour drive across the desert which I don't life.

Now a Question for you--
5.  How many children, and grandchildren to you have?
I have 3 biological children, one adopted child; six grandchildren, and four great grandchildren.

No comments:

Post a Comment