Monday, July 8, 2013

Monday Quiz About Me

           Acting Balanced
Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! 

  
1. What is your favorite summer activity?
Traveling to cooler places

2. Do you have a honey-do list? or a to-do-list of your own?
I am a list person, I have lists for just about everything.

3. Would you go for a massage?  Facial?  Spa treatment?
I wouldn't pass up a massage.  I sometimes have so many knots in my muscles.

4. What was the last song you danced to?
Does doing the bunny hop with the grandkids count?

Now a question for you--
5.  Do you like to swim or are you a beach bum?
My answer--I know how to swim, but I would much rather play at the water's edge or look for pretty rocks or shells.

No comments:

Post a Comment