Monday, April 29, 2013

Monday Quiz about Me

Acting Balanced

1. Do spelling and grammar mistakes annoy you?
One of my minors in college was language--so I do notice errors.  What especially annoys me are spelling and grammatical error in printed books.

2. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
I am a history buff, so it is hard for me to choose.  Maybe, the signing of the Declaration of Independance. 

3. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A nurse, and that was a dream fulfilled.

4. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
Remember for every action there is a consequence.


And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!
5.  Almost time for May flowers-  What is your favorite garden flower?
Me--I love the look of cosmos--their vibrant colors and long stems swaying in the breeze.

3 comments:

  1. My favorite garden flowers are roses. Unfortunately our soil isn't very good and they take a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in Philadelphia with two friends in 1996 and we HAD to get photos of each of us standing on the very spot the Declaration of Independence was signed because we wouldn't have even been allowed in the building at the time it was signed being women and one of us a double strike as a black woman. So I think that might be a neat thing to witness because we are the embodiment of what signing that declaration grew and still grows to mean!

    My favorite flowers in my garden are my crocuses, which looked nice again this year. I also really love snapdragons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My grandmother plants a variety of flowers, but I love her rose bushes.

    ReplyDelete