Monday, April 8, 2013

A-Z Challenge--Grateful


All About Me
Grateful
I try and think of things to be grateful for even in bad situations.  I am no PollyAnna, but that saying about silver linings is true if I just look.
I have faced health issues, but I am grateful for the excellent surgeons, and competent doctors that have helped to restore my health.

I am also grateful for my family, my home, and my church.  But most of all I am thankful to God.  I Chronicles 16:34 Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever.

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you can look and find good in any thing. I'm grateful that I found your blog and enjoy your post very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always grateful for God's grace and His salvation. Amen. Continue to heal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to meet you! New follower here. I'm stopping by from the "A to Z" challenge and I look forward to visiting again.

    Sylvia
    http://www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful and inspiring post. Thank you for sharing. And thank you for visiting my post about "Grace" as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gift to be able to find gratitude when life is being a pill. Thank you for the reminder (the very gentle reminder) to take a moment to feel thankful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every time I'm injured or feeling sick, I always get mad at myself for not appreciating the days I get out of bed and feel fantastic. This post reminded me to take an assessment of the way I'm current feeling and be grateful that everything's as it should be. Thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete