Monday, June 10, 2013

mq

Acting Balanced

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! Grab the badge for your post if you like: 

1. June 10th is Iced Tea Day - do you drink iced tea?  Sweet or unsweet?  Flavoured? 
I love Iced Tea--with temperatures way above 100 it is so refreshing.  I like it slightly sweetened with a slice of lemon.  I have had Southern Sweet tea, but it is just too sweet for me.  No flavors, thank you.

2. What would be an essential for you to survive a long airplane flight?
My Kindle.  I have trouble sleeping on an airplane, so I generally read.

3. How do you explain wanting an iron to someone who does not speak English?
That would be hard to do since, I really don't iron.  When I travel, I pack either wrinkle free clothes, or those nice crinkly fashions.  

4. Should smoking be allowed in restaurants?
No.  Smoke gives me a headache and spoils the taste of the food for me.

My question for you--
5. What is the longest airplane flight that you have taken?
That would be from Paris to Boston--3446 miles, second was from Phoenix to Honolulu--2911 miles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment