Monday, June 3, 2013

Monday Quiz About Me

Acting Balanced
Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! Grab the badge for your post if you like: 

1. June 3rd is National Repeat Day - what word or phrase do you find yourself repeating? I repeat...
Girls just want to have fun.  And by golly, I have earned the right after working for 30+ years, raising four kids by myself, and trying to keep everything on an even keel.

2. Who do you feel is a real hero?
Mothers today.  They have such a huge task trying to raise children to become productive additions to society and often having to also work outside the home.

3. Are you interested in traveling to countries where most people don't speak the same language as you?
I have done that and have always found a way to communicate.  I love experiencing other cultures.

4. It's also dairy month - what is your favorite dairy or dairy-like (for you vegans and allergy sufferers) food or recipe?
I love all kinds of cheeses.  A cheese tray with a glass of wine--what could be better?

And my question for you:
5.  June is a month for vacations for many.  Is there a vacation in your future?
I am not taking a summer vacation this year, instead I am going to get away in October to see the color changes along the east coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment