Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wednesday Hodgepodge



1. This week's Hodgepodge is Volume 123. What's something you've done recently that was as easy as 1-2-3?
I made a card for a wedding

2. The Wednesday Hodgepodge also happens to fall on the first day of May ...what is something you may do this month?
I will probably plant more flowers in some of my containers, and go to Prescott a couple of times

3. The Englishman Horace Walpole is credited as saying, "The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think" How do you see it?
The condition of our current world is a tragedy no matter how I think I can see no comedy.  On a personal level I think that my life is happy and I feel that way.

4. May is National Hamburger Month...how often do you eat a burger? What are your must-haves when it comes to burgers? I assume you vegetarians won't be celebrating so tell us what you'd like instead?
I will have a couple of burgers this month.  Must have onion and mayo.

5. Pansies, petunias, geraniums, impatiens...of the four mentioned, which is your favorite in a patio pot? Will there be pots on your patio this spring? (Or whenever spring comes to your part of the globe?) Who does the gardening at your house?
I have all four planted in pots out front.  Pansies are my favorite--their faces make me smile.  And I love the vibrancy of geraniums.

6. When did you last (literally or figuratively) shout "Mayday, Mayday!"
Figuratively, when someone wrecked my car.

7. Say farewell to your April in ten words or less.
Farewell to our last month of cool days till fall.

8. Insert your own random thought here.
Today is my oldest daughter's birthday.  She is such a joy to my heart.  She works at a Safeway in Corvallis, Oregon as a deli manager, loves flowers, and is a giving person.



No comments:

Post a Comment