Friday, May 17, 2013

fft

friday favorite things | finding joy
Some of my favorite things this past week:
Great Grands showing me their pretty cactus

Great Grands mud cakes are almost done

Littlest Great Grand ready for Auntie's gladuation

All the great grands ready to go

Daughter getting diploma from college president

The graduate and her family




Photobucket

Each week, Hilary listis four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at Hilary(at)feelingbeachie(dot)com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Pickles from Purrfectly Pickles who came up with the last two statements! I REALLY NEED CO-HOSTS, after so many weeks I am running out of statements!
I would LOVE it if you could please help me spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s statements:
1. I can really use _
an ice cold tea_ right now--it's 6 o'clock and still 100 degrees outside.
2. I like to _
read__ my __Kindle___
3. The color of the sky right now is __
blue with not a cloud in sight_
4. I get annoyed __
at Wal-Mart___ because of __many of the prices aren't marked and there isn't store personnel to help_

No comments:

Post a Comment