Monday, May 20, 2013

Monday Quiz about Me

Acting Balanced


1. May is National Asparagus Month - do you like it?  Haves a favorite recipe?
I love asparagus!  Favorite way to prepare--brush with a little olive oil, sprinkle with sea salt and either grill or broil.

2. May is also National Salad month... what's your favorite salad?
I also love salads, especially Caesar salad.

3. Laundry Question: Fabric Softener yea or nay?  How do you keep your clothes soft and static free?
I use dryer sheets.

4. Do you speak more than one language?  What language would you love to learn?
I speak a little Spanish--helpful since I live in Arizona, and a little French--a hold over from living 3 years in France.  But I am fluent in Western--I'm goin a beat the devil around the stump, put on bib and tucker, go to Crispy Creme and get me some bear sign.  (Translation, I'm going to take the easy way out, get dressed up and get me some donuts.

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!
5.  This coming weekend is Memorial day weekend.  Have plans?
Me--I'm going camping on BLM land northwest of Prescott.

No comments:

Post a Comment