1. Do you play games of luck/chance for money? Have you ever played bingo for money? Visited a casino? Placed a bet on a horse? Bought a lottery ticket?
I am not much of gambler--just too frugal with my money. I have been to Las Vegas for conventions or vacations and the most that I have spent gambling is a couple of dollars. For me, it just is not fun. I don't buy lottery tickets. However, I will buy raffle tickets to support my grandkids sports money making projects.
2. Will you be preparing and/or dining on the traditional Corned Beef and Cabbage meal this St. Patrick's Day? Mashed-baked-hash browned-french fried...your favorite way to have potatoes?
I love Corned Beef and cabbage, but probably won't have any this year. My favorite way to have potatoes--baked.
3. What's the last thing you felt 'green with envy' over?
I am not an envious person. I can't think of something that others have that I have coveted.
4. What's at the end of your rainbow?
An evening sitting in my rocking chair with my cowboy honey on the porch of my log cabin in the mountains watching the sun set. Oh, that is just a fantasy. In reality enjoying my family and doing my art.
5. March 12th marks the anniversary of the death of Anne Frank (June 12, 1929-March, 1945). Anne's diary detailing her time spent hiding from the Nazi's during the war ranks as one of the best selling books of all time. Besides your blog, do you keep any sort of diary or journal? Was this a habit you developed as a child or is journaling something new for you?
I do make memory books that contain thoughts and pictures of special times in my life. I have always chronicled my life with pictures.
6. What's an item in your home or closet that contains every color of the rainbow?
I have several tee shirts that my daughter tie dyed for me that are covered in rainbow hues.
7. Write a limerick with you as the subject. You can do it!! Just remember this is a family friendly blog...don't make me get out my wooden spoon.
I'm an old lady who writes
Stories long into the nights
They aren't so bad
They aren't real sad
They just detail life and its fights
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I had a fun weekend in Prescott. It was great grands 4th birthday. She was so excited and said when we sat down for her favorite meal--mac and cheese--that she got so say grace. "Dear God. Thank you for the food and make everyone happy today 'cause it' my BIRTHDAY! Amen.