1. What are your plans for Easter? Are you cooking a big lunch or dinner? Dyeing eggs? Attending a sun rise service? Eating too much chocolate?On Easter I am attending our regular church service then going on a picnic at a local park with my daughter's sweetie their family and all his relatives.
2. What is something you feel too young to do?
I am way to young to let life just pass me by. I had my 72nd birthday on Monday, and I rejoice that I am as young as I feel (maybe about 40)
3. "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud...it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs..."
Of the characteristics mentioned in the biblical definition of love which do you find most difficult to live out and why?
Keeping no record of wrongs, it is so hard to forgive and FORGET!
4. What's a springtime flower you associate with your childhood?
Growing up in the Rocky Mountains of Wyoming, I always loved to see the bluebells push their heads through the drifts of snow along our creek.
5. Ever sung karaoke? If so, what's your go-to song? If not and you're given the opportunity, would you?
I occasionally sing karaoke when I am out. I usually will sing "These boots are made for walkin'" My daughter has a karaoke machine, so we often sing at her house.
6. What is something you keep in a basket?
I love to store things in baskets. I have my mail in a basket, as well as the grandkids toys, potpourri, pencils and pens, and a bunch of other things.
7. When was the last time you felt foolish?
Probably yesterday, when I tripped on my shoelaces--Lucky for me I didn't fall but I sure did a funny dance.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I am getting a haircut today. The last one I had was last June and they butchered my hair. It has taken all this time to grow out enough to get a decent cut. Wish me luck.