Thursday, March 28, 2013

Pondering with a Purpose--Bill

Today's prompt is: Bill
The first thing that I think of is all those people who want my money.  I need to take my car for a check-up, but have been putting it off because it will hurt to pay the bill.  

But last night a couple of friends took me out for my birthday, and they paid for my share of the bill, that was cool.

Then I have several friends whose names are Bill.  They are good guys.  And of course nature favors us with birds with bills.

So their are birds, men, and money requests.  My favorite bill is the birds.

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! My car is going in for its spring checkup as well. I put it off as long as I could.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Marti!!
    I agree with you that my favorite bill is that beak.... Ha...maybe I should start coming up with things that have different words attached to them....

    Thanks for pondering with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah yes, that's the best kind of bill....one that is paid for you!
    Wouldn't be neat if the person's name was Bill? :)

    I only know a couple of men named Bill -- and they are all older gentlemen. but all wonderful... we should have looked up the meaning of the name William.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite Bill is my husband! Happy Birthday, Marti!

    ReplyDelete